Patios and Paving in Teesside
A patio will add to the look and value of your home and we ensure that every patio we create is the perfect solution to your needs. For professional patio services in and around Teesside, you can count on Wilson Paving and Landscaping.
We only use quality materials when constructing your patio so that they last longer, but ensure that the finished result is affordable and cost effective. You can also choose the design and size of your patios. Whether you want it big or small, we will provide the required size. We strive to ensure top quality service each time.
Wilson Paving cover a wide area of Stockton, Teesside, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland, should you wish to book a free quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you require a new patio or paving service and you live in Teesside or surrounding area, call us today!
Patio Construction in Teesside
- The area is to be excavated to a minimum of 150mm from the finished surface level.
- Dolomite is laid at a minimum depth of 100mm.
- Any drainage which is required will now be installed and dolomite compacted.
- The paving can now be installed. Depending on the type of product installed, either a building sand and cement wet lay or a sand bed method can be used although we use a wet lay method 99% of the time unless asked otherwise.
- The paving is now fully pointed with a coloured Geofix or sand and cement mortar, whichever is preferred.
We offer a large variety of services from the initial design, hard & soft landscaping, drainage systems through to Garden Lighting, Decking and water features.
All of our work is backed by our full 5 year materials and labour guarantee giving you complete peace of mind when planning your patio. We do not request a deposit and there is nothing to pay until you are fully satisfied with your new paving.